Saturday, May 11, 2013

SAR Team Find A Good Woman Of Ruins In Bangladesh



SAR Team Bangladesh say they found a woman who is still alive, Friday (10/5), in the rubble of a collapsed garment factory more than two weeks ago.

Emergency officials in Bangladesh to save a woman who has 17 days under rubble in a collapsed garment factory complex, while the death toll has risen to more than 1,000 people.

"When I was cutting up the iron, all of a sudden I saw a silver-colored baton moving from a hole. Then I peeked and I saw someone say 'please save me'. Then I immediately called soldiers and firemen and said 'please see, I heard a voice. "Then they saw it and confirmed that there is a woman. They then rescued and rushed to hospital", said a rescuer.

People cheered after the woman, who is known media named Reshma, pulled out from the rubble on Friday.

Rescue workers said he survived because finding nearby water deposits.

Emergency response officials had previously given up hope that they would find more survivors due to the accident near Dhaka.

Authorities arrested at least nine people after the tragedy.

Officials said the operation several large generators on upper floors may have contributed to the building collapsed because its foundations are not built to sustain such generators.

No comments:

Post a Comment